Kimber PepperBlaster II
PepperBlaster II’s super hot, super effective one-two punch stops threats at a distance like nothing else can, disabling an attacker for up to 45 minutes. Our team in Switzerland engineered this totally new personal safety device to be three times as effective as the most popular spray, because it’s not a spray.
Forget old-school aerosol pepper sprays. This is one of those times you want to be 100% certain you choose the right product the first time. PBII is it.
- Just point and shoot
- Travels 13 feet in 1/10th of a second
- Target has no time to react
- Eyeglasses and even ski masks won’t stop it
PepperBlaster II’s ergonomic grip provides a perfect grip for almost any size hand. Our game-changing design is disposable and economical. The pepper solution itself is the most powerfully concentrated version on the market. Because it’s not pressurized like an aerosol spray, there’s no way it can lose pressure over time.
We hope you’ll never have to use our product. But you and your loved ones will rest easier knowing PBII is there if you need it.
- Less than 5 inches long
- Shoot from any angle, with right or left hand
- Works in heat or cold
- Keep one in your car, even on hot days
PepperBlaster II eliminates the well-known shortcomings of old-school aerosol pepper sprays. It also offers a full four-year shelf life, and will be just as effective years from now as it is today. Two highly concentrated pepper solution charges give you a second shot. But a single hit to the face from PBII will disable an attacker for up to 45 minutes.
While your attacker struggles with nausea, coughing and temporary blindness, you’re free to move away to safety.
- Swing-away trigger guard reduces risk of accidental firing
- No blowback, drifting or loss of pressure
- Effective in rain, wind, etc.
- Fully leak-proof design
The PepperBlaster II features an ergonomic pistol grip along with front and rear sights to increase the likelihood of hitting an assailant with the exceptionally powerful OC mixture capable of incapacitating the assailant for up to 45 minutes. A second reserve shot is available as needed. PepperBlaster II™ pyrotechnic drive blasts the OC out at 90 mph, greatly reducing the chance of contaminating anyone other than your target.
- This unit is not reusable and should be properly disposed of once both shots are discharged.
- Measures: 4.7″ L x 1.0″ W x 3.3″H
- Content: Two 0.21 oz. non-refillable cartridges containing of a 10% solution of liquid OC (2.4% capsaicinoids)
- NO MAIL ORDER SALES TO NEW YORK, MASSACHUSETTS & WASHINGTON DC.
- States where pepper sprays may be restricted or regulated: Wisconsin, California, Hawaii
- FAA/DHS Regulations and carrier policies applicable to commercial airline travel.
- Federal statutes and regulations applicable to federal buildings, post offices and courthouses.
- The above list of states where pepper sprays are restricted is for illustrative purposes only. It is not exhaustive nor is it intended to provide legal advice. Laws and regulations are subject to change. Before purchasing or using any Kimber product, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to determine and comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws in effect at that time.