BUSMASTER ENTRY LEVEL CARBINE BCWA3F 11-5
- Compact, powerful and well balanced, the Bushmaster Entry Carbines are perfect for deployment from the Squad Car.
- 11.5” ChromeMoly Steel Barrel – with Hard Chromed Bore and Chamber for long life and easy cleanup. Barrel and other exposed steel parts of the weapon are Manganese Phosphate finished to insure protection against corrosion or rust.
- An A2 “Birdcage” Flash Suppressor is fitted to control muzzle flash and rise in rapid fire situations.
- Upper Receivers – available in A2 or A3 Configurations – are forged from lightweight 7075T6 aircraft quality aluminum. A2 Upper Receiver has a 300 – 800 meter rear sight system (with 1 M.o.A. Elevation and ½ M.O.A. Windage adjustments). A3 Upper Receiver has a 300 – 600 meter rear sight system (with ½ M.o.A. Elevation and Windage adjustments). The A3 Upper Receiver incorporates a Picatinny configuration mounting rail allowing easy attachment of most accessory sights, scopes, or optic devices.
- Six Position Fiberite Composite Telestock provides ease of carry and maneuverability in tight confines.
- Shipped in a Lockable Hard Case with Operator’s Safety Manual, 30 Round Magazine, Orange Safety Block and Black Web Sling
- One Year Bushmaster Warranty