Mossberg 500 Tactical Cruiser Blackwater Series Shotgun (54125)
Mossberg 500 is a series of shotguns that includes various models that are hammerless, and have repeaters that are pump-action. They share the same receiver and action, but differ in the choke options, the length of the barrel, and the size of the bore. Other differences include capacity of the magazine, and materials for the forearm and stock. Manufacturing is by the American based O.F. Mossberg & Sons, and models included in the Mossberg 500 series are 505, 590, and the 535.
Introduction of the 500s occurred in 1961. They were designed for rough conditions such as military use in combat, and some types of hunting. There are special Mossberg 500 models such as the 500 HS410, which is for military use, and the 590A1, used specifically in law enforcement.
- BRAND: Mossberg
- MODEL: Model 500 Tactical Cruiser
- MFG #: 54125
- TYPE: Shotgun
- CALIBER: 12 Gauge
- FINISH: Matte Black
- ACTION: Pump
- STOCK: Black Synthetic, Pistol Grip Only
- CAPACITY: 2.75in. 5+1
- CHOKES: Cylinder Bore
- CHAMBER: 3in.
- SAFETY: Ambidextrous Tang Safety
- SIGHTS: Bead
- BARREL LENGTH: 18.5in. Stand-Off Barrel
- OVERALL LENGTH: 31in.
- WEIGHT: 5.75 lbs
- FEATURES: Q.D. Swivel Posts
- FEATURES: Synthetic Forearm with Black Strap
- RECEIVER: Matte Black, Drilled & Tapped