Firearm Training Classes
Firearm Training by Double Action
Instructor – Dino Prapas:
- Graduate Of Executive Security International
- Certified Protection Specialist
- Bondurant High Performance Driving School Graduate Executive Protection Driver
- USCCA Training Counselor
- USCCA Instructor
- USCCA Defensive Shooting Fundamentals Instructor
- USCCA AR-15 Fundamentals Instructor
- USCCA Emergency First Aid Fundamentals Instructor
- USCCA Countering The Mass Shooter Threat Instructor
- USCCA Womens Handgun And Self Defense Fundamentals
- USCCA Range Safety Officer
- NRA Chief Range Safety Officer
- NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
- NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
- NRA Certified Shotgun Instructor
- NRA CCW Instructor
- NRA Personal Protection In The Home Instructor
- NRA Personal Protection Outside The Home Instructor
- 25 Years Experience In Executive/Celebrity Protection
Principles of Personal Protection – Level I (Basic CPL/CCW)
- The safe storage, use and handling of a revolver and of a pistol etc., including handling to protect child safety.
- Ammunition knowledge and the fundamentals of handgun shooting including proper technique and shooting stance.
- Firearms and the law, including civil liability issues. All laws that apply to carrying a concealed pistol in this State, Public Act updates.
- Avoiding criminal attack, controlling a violent confrontation
- and more….
Do you have a current Concealed Pistol License/CCW?
A REVIEW IS REQUIRED EVERY FIVE YEARS
It may be time to renew your Concealed Pistol License. The renewal process is significantly easier than starting over once your license has expired. Check your license expiration date and allow 90 days or more for your County to process your renewal application.
REVIEW CLASS for CCW Renewal is a 4 hour review class including:
- Review of P.A. 381
- The justification for the use of lethal force
- Civil Liability
- Interaction with Police Officers
- and more….